Monday, April 23, 2012

Meal Plan 4/23 - 4/29


Had a rough morning... Hence why this is posted so late. I had the genius idea to take night time meds at about 1AM. My husband tried to warn me that it was a bad idea, but I was in pain and delirious!

When morning came I was out of it! I felt like I could not keep my eyes open. So I dropped the kids off at school, came home and got back in bed. Luckily, my husbands schedule is very flexible and so he was home this morning for a conference call. He let me sleep and then woke me up with french toast, milk and coffee. I'm so lucky, I know! :)

I'm sure some of my exhaustion this morning was also from our busy weekend. We went to a friends house until midnight on Friday. We had 4 games Saturday, starting at 8:30am! We got home at about 4pm and rested until about 7ish when we had friends over for dinner. Then Sunday my husband preached 3 services. Which he did an amazingly! I am so proud of him!

I was initially thinking this week was going to be "relaxing", but then I realized that we have sports events that overlap on Thursday and my husband will be traveling for work. Should be fun for me to figure out! :)

Last week's meal plan was pretty much pointless. While we did manage to eat at home, I don't think we ate anything according to the plan except for the hotdogs! Lol Hopefully this week will be better.

**This week I'm trying Homemade Granola Bars & Yogurt! We'll see how it works out! I'll let ya know!**

Here's the details:



Breakfast:
Egg Sandwiches, Toast, Cream of Wheat, Waffles 

Lunch:
PB&J, Lunchmeat Sandwiches, Leftovers

Snack:
Crackerfuls, Granola Bars, Smoothies, Yogurt

Dinner:

Monday - Take out Pizza

Tuesday - Hawaiian Crock pot Chicken w/ Rice
Game & Prac @ 5pm/5:30pm

Wednesday - Beef Tacos
Church @ 6:30pm

Thursday - Crescent Chicken
Game & Prac @ 5/6pm


Friday - Grilled Steak w/ Potatoes & Veggies

Saturday - Burgers on the Grill

Sunday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup



No comments:

Post a Comment